You are kindly reminded that the deadline of the Online Abstract Submission for TechnoHeritage 2017, November 15th, 2016, is quickly approaching. Thank you to those who have already submitted their abstracts. The other authors are invited to submit their abstracts, as a word document, to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The abstract template is available at: http://technoheritage2017.uca.es/abstracts-and-papers/.
For more details, please visit: http://technoheritage2017.uca.es/
María J. Mosquera Chair of TechnoHeritage 2017
- Authors are invited to submit abstracts (in English)
- An abstract template is available to download from: abstract_template
- All submissions will be peer-reviewed and will be based on originality, technical quality and presentation. Those accepted will appear in a journal which will be made available to delegates during the TechnoHeritage 2017 event.
- Abstracts must be submitted before the deadline date of November 15, 2016.
- Acceptance will be notified before December 15, 2016.
- Please send your abstracts to the following e-mail address email@example.com
- Authors of accepted abstracts are kindly invited to submit full versions of their papers for publication in a printed journal which will be published by CRC Press/Balkema. The journal will be indexed in Thomson Reuters (formerly ISI Web of Knowledge) and EIsevier’s SciVerse Scopus
- Authors instructions will be made available on http://www.balkema.nl
- Please use the same title and authors as those in the approved abstract.
- Please include keywords immediately after the abstract.
- Full versions of papers must be submitted before the deadline of February 15, 2017. Please use our online facility for submission of full-papers in MS-word files on: (this facility will be available shortly).