Call for Papers open:
TechnoHeritage 2017 3rd International Congress Science and Technology for the Conservation of Cultural Heritage
Cádiz, May 20-23, 2017
Why attend TechnoHeritage2017?
The conference offers:
- An interdisciplinary and international forum for discussions on all aspects of Cultural Heritage
- A special session focused on H2020 opportunities for Cultural Heritage topics
- A specific session on Underwater Cultural Heritage
- A high-quality scientific programme including new emerging topics in Cultural Heritage such as: nanotechnology, underwater conservation and innovative monitoring techniques
- Publication of papers in indexed proceedings. In addition, a number of selected papers will be published in a high-quality journal with a high impact factor
- Reduced registration fee for students. In the case of undergraduate students, recognition of an academic ECTS credit
- An extraordinary venue for the conference. Cadiz, one of the oldest cities in Western Europe which preserves an important historical legacy, together with excellent beaches.
- A fantastic social programme including a tour of a Sherry Bodega, a Gala Dinner with flamenco show and a guided tour of Cadiz
- The reduced registration fee includes lunches, the Gala Dinner and two different tours.